Glossary - General information
The LISTA system offers a wide range of universal superstructures for all workbenches, assembly trolleys and workstation systems in order to adapt to individual working environments. For this purpose, support pillars made from tubular steel perforated on four sides are attached to the worktable and equipped with various add-on elements, power strips and lighting. Depending on the application and use, e.g. in assembly, as a packing table or lean workstation, the following superstructures are available:
- Container strips for accommodating storage containers, monitors, etc.
- Rear panels either plain or perforated for tool hooks, etc.
- Adjustable shelves
- Swivelling shelves
- Swivelling arms for monitors, etc.
- Equipment rails for tool trolleys
- Freely configurable power conduits
- Preconfigured power and compressed air strips
- Energy efficient and glare-free workplace lighting
Universal superstructures from LISTA are the ideal solution for the individual workstation and its configuration to make work processes in workshop, production, laboratory or logistics even more efficient.